STEM professionals touch virtually every facet of our lives; at work, at home, in complex routines and everywhere else. They generally play a vital role at the top of every domain; designing our machinery, inventing medicines, creating the architecture around us, making technologies available and much more.
To prepare students to face uncertain challenges and stay tuned with the unprecedented journey of technology, national education policy 2020 has suggested specific skills for their learning. These skills will help them become successful, innovative, adaptable and productive human beings in various fields such as digital literacy, coding, computational thinking and artificial intelligence in the rapidly changing tech-savvy world.
In its 19th year the SilverZone Foundation is pleased to announce the SilverZone STEM Innovation Olympiad specialises in science, technology, engineering, and Mathematics. STEM education is progressing quickly and has become the backbone of future technology.
The SilverZone Foundation conducts 9 primary SilverZone Olympiads annually at different times of the year.
The details are explained below:
- iiO – The iiO examination is based on Computer Science, giving students a chance to test their skills but also sharpen them accordingly and provide knowhow about international standard
- Ios- The International Olympiad of Science, tests the students’ competence and proficiency in Science, It is based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards.
- iOM- This particular exam is recommended for all students, sice this exam is a test of your knowledge in the subject of Mathematics and ability to solve problems
- iSSO- This Olmpiad is open to students from Grade 3 to Grade 10, and it focuses on testing one’s knowledge in History, Geography.
- iOEL- This is an Olympiad to test your knowledge in English language. This exam is recommended to all and is based on the syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards.
- ABHO- All India Hindi Olympiad, is open to students from class 3 to 10. Students will have the opportunity to test themselves at the national level and create a strong base in Hindi language, as well as ICSE, CBSE.
- SKGKO – The Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad, tests one’s proficiency in History, Geography, General Science, Current affairs and sport etc and is based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards.
- iTHO- The International Talent Hunt Olympiad, held to test the competence and proficiency in Science, Maths and Mental ability.